Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Thank you for your participation in BOTM.

  1. #1
    HB Administrator Concorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    It has been a great success with Demons-n-Hellfire coming in first.

    Jizz Nasty has won the steel (hehe [img]wink.gif[/img] ) award and came in fourth.

    Lucky for this board however, it has been chosen as featured forum for October 2002. So if it's still around, it will be featured that month.

    Congratulations to all contestants and a big thank you to all board members for showing your support in this contest.

    (Note to moderator: Feel free to un-stick this topic whenever you wish. [img]smile.gif[/img] )

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

    I can't express the pure joy I feel!...

    First, and foremost, I would like to thank God...because without him none of this is possible...*looks down and closes eyes*...secondly, I wanna thank all of my faithful followers...next, I wanna thank my family for all the support they have given me as I traveled down this long and hard road to success...this award makes all the sweat and hard work worth it...I know I'm forgetting some, and if I do, please forgive me...it's just that I wasn't expecting this, and I did not have my speech prepared...oh yeah, lastly, I wanna thank ME...that's right...this ones for ME...I did it!...one love, peace...

  3. #3
    HB Administrator Concorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You don't thank HB for giving you the opportunity? That's it, I'm changing Oct. FBOTM to the Acropolis. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Just kidding.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the acropolis used as a weapon... ouch [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew I would forget someone...Thank you HB for this wonderful opportunity...to showcase my talents...HB is the 'real' winner...

  6. #6
    HB Administrator Concorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, I just chose the Acropolis because it was the one left out. Notice...

    Sept. '02: Demons-n-Hellfire
    Oct. '02: Jizz Nasty
    Nov. '02: Deb n' lily's Place
    Dec. '02: Darius Danish

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i know, silly.
    i was making it out as if you were choosing
    to replace JN with mine (the real loser board)

    my puns always bomb [img]confused.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Administrator Concorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya know shatzy, seeing as your board was one of the 5 finalists, I could reserve you the spot for January 2003. Do you want it or should I pass it along to someone else? [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *gasp*

    wow... january 2003

    a new year, my b-day, ek3's b-day, close to
    my 3rd year at HB...

    i would love that

    *heart melts*

    i think i'm going to shed a tear
    *not lying*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •